Monday, August 13, 2012

If you told me that I couldn't, I wouldn't believe you, because the mere fact that I accept your ill notions could hinder me in the most absolute way.  Your doubt and fear kills the dream of hope that all things are possible.  I would disregard your empty words and overrule them with my faithful heart, always seeking for the deeper gratitude of life that reinforces the reciprocated value of my mind; thus, I would dare to defy you along with all odds necessary in order to declare the dignified right to follow my heart to the truth that lives to conquer.  I would tell you this; that, if it lives inside of me it is only for the purpose that I should discover a way to free it, emancipating the possibility in the positive radiance of light. Thus the challenge of life is beyond survival, in the order that we should create new ways to masterfully express the path to illumination.  My innovation has led me to this resourceful state of mind where it becomes certainly an aid to declare you impotent against me.  In my quest, I see beyond your shadows of over-saturated jargon, into the place that is clearly free to become everything that is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment