Monday, August 13, 2012

My first message is one of gratitude.  I want to say thank you to all of those and all of you who have been the supportive village contributing to everything that I am today, and everything that I will become tomorrow.  I am more blessed than I know, because I have had the love of the kind hearted people of this world.  It surely does take a village.  It takes a community to work together toward the common goal and the common objective.  It takes a people and a nation to rise together and to uplift the common value.  Strength in numbers; the whole world, and the very same world that I once found threatening as I refused to come out of my shell, I see today, has been my greatest gift.  People are so beautiful and complex and unique and highly valued.. and regardless of how fueding the course of ones duality is, at the end of the day, it all comes together as one.    Thank you, for reminding me, that duality is who we are... this is what makes the universe able to sustain its own truth of compelling energy; this is what makes music and madness, magic and rainbows live on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment