Monday, August 13, 2012

The long journey has exhausted me.  Its not so terrible to be overwhelmed as I am; I suppose it can be compared to the butterflies of stage fright... we experience these things so that we can realize its importance, and also, that we can realize our own inner strength as we find the will to conclusively overcome such minor obstacles in order to attain the greater something.  I believe that today marks the beginning of an era, but there is no significant change, except for the sum of many small ones.  I try to reflect and think back on my past and the elements that contributed to my current state of mind, and the journey that led me to this point, and all of the significances that have contributed to my evolution.  It takes time to sort so many things out.  Overwhelming, surely, it seems like a mountain of rummage to sort through, and a world of chaos is mine to make sense of... or, such is the illusion, for, my world is certainly clear and refined, and I am undisturbed by the minor nuances of the day.  I listen to the music, and cling to the rock, for it is my foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment