Monday, August 13, 2012

The city is truly a beauty, filled with life and light and energy.  Constant movement and truly there is a magic that exists in such a metropolitan, for it possess such power that it becomes a conductor of emerging energy and demands that it be recognized as the center of the world.  Even in such a place, I find peace, as I continue to seek stillness and silence in full awareness of the voice within.  Yet, perhaps I quest a greater truth that this material world has diluted in all of its static electricity, for here, you cannot even see the stars at night.  Perhaps my heart lives to go on and not to settle for the longing to dwell in such a place like this, for, my enthusiasm for this surging fusion and curiosity for the possibility of excitement in the fast paced reality has dimmed low, and now, I feel that on this day, I have come only for the mere moment that allows me to recognize the calling toward the succession of a greater duty.  What lives on within me is the desire to see the connective alignment of the stars at night.  Clarity, beyond this artificial noise called blinding light, is the mission of my sovereign element.

No comments:

Post a Comment