Monday, August 13, 2012

Why me?  I am just a normal girl, average and regular.  There is nothing so special about me.  I'm not the most beautiful.  The world is filled with ones who can do this work.  Yet, I know that it is more than just beauty in the eye of the beholder.  It is because this is the work that I was born to do, and the legacy that I was born to fulfill, somehow, to be the face, and to represent something that only the image knows to tell.  Words cannot tell the story the way the images can.  Images are the forcefield of dreams, and they live on in our hearts and souls forever.  Words, so empty and chaotic and confusing, are there only in attempt to explain such things.  Mass communication, how do we share images of a message most effectively.  I pray only for the strength to see this revelation of truth fulfilled.  For, here, my life's work begins, and I hesitate not.  I'll be the best that I can be, and, what more can I know to be, consquentially.  I am who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment