Sunday, August 12, 2012

It is not just about the water; it is in the air and the sun that grazes the sea, that is the body of water so filled with life by giving energy as we seek to be fulfilled by the mysterious discoveries of the great abyss.  these are the people who defy the depths of all odds against them, by the trail and trials essential to overcoming all sequences of fear and doubt.  Courageously, submerging the tranquility of their daring esteem, unto the forbidden realm of the breathless.

Here I am, the novice seeking knowledge of this world; wishing and wanting so desperately to become one with it.  Of all the cravings I know, the ocean calls my name the loudest; and I run to it.  The washing tides as they roar as waves by day and night are pouncing and pounding against the rocks.  The wake of the boat, leaving more behind... the energy of water, for this restless sea speaks to me.

The purity of salt.  The life guaranteed by the corals and reefs... although nothing in life is guaranteed.  The wholesome  genuine truth that I exist within, that exists beyond me.

I venture into the world knowing nothing beyond its name.  La Mer - the Mars... for that which nourishes me destroys me.  That which gives me life, has too the power to take it away - to remove it from my grips.  That which I am lured by is the allure of an energy so astounding that I am willing to risk all that I am to be one with it.

The deep sea diver inside of me is the relativity of an eager, mystical revelation.  I come forth now on the forefront of this singular adventurous venture, putting all on the line, holding nothing back.

The truth about how I feel is difficult; the tension of having everything come to be so soon is temporarily overwhelming.  I continue to rise every morning to meet the challenges of my heavy mind - although light hearted, these changes are overbearing, and I feel tired in my mind as I hope for an adjustment to this new way of life that keeps going.

No comments:

Post a Comment