Monday, August 13, 2012

In the quest to conquer myself, to become the best version of my own inspired truth, how do I look beyond my own imperfection.  Flawed, I dwell within this humanity and the nature of all things physical.  I am seeking balance in all things, hoping to find peace on the middle path, in a resolution to accept all things and to learn through the consequential reality that although 'that which sustains me destroys me', the natural order of the universe reigns with perfect balance.  In this lifetime, I have learned to endure the trials and tribulations of lessons learned through experiences earned.  Some day, in my old age, hair grey of streaking white adorning like a platinum crown of stars upon my head, I will wear proudly the wisdom learned and earned through withstanding the test of time.  It is then and only then that I will fully understand that my imperfection is that which has indeed most contributed to my perfection.  In these times to come, I shall be a grand teacher of distinguished eloquence, Illumined, and with vivid stories to tell of how I overcame all obstacles in the quest to prove only to myself that, in faith, dreams do come true.  I'll never stop believing in the perfection that lives beneath my skin, that is the root of all expressions of my flesh, for it is my core and the ultimate beauty of any universal element known to this constant creation of my own evolution.  I'll never stop challenging myself to be greater tomorrow than I was yesterday, and, for each moment that I live, in this today, and the days to come, I will remember that, the only perfection that I shall ever attain is of the spirit, and of my heart, for all else passes with time, as the physical nature of the beautiful beast is a passing whirl.  I let go of the essence of such things in remembrance of that which will always stand the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment